Are you interested in finding a grand and royal venue for your big day? Nothing seems to be better than the city of lakes and romance, Udaipur. Famous for its majestic architecture and astonishing views, it is a major hub for destination weddings. The city offers extensive choices for events and ceremonies, followed by grand preparations for the picture-perfect wedding. Udaipur is home to major tourist attractions, splendid lakes and palaces like Lake Pichola, City Palace, Jagmandir, Fateh Sagar Lake, and many more.
The trend of Destination Wedding
With the growing demand for luxurious and exclusive locations for a destination wedding, one needs to look for a practical venue with easy access to the airport, comfortable accommodation and amazing food. Every couple wishes to stay updated and choose the best venue for their special day.
As perfect execution requires proper planning, to host a grand and joyous destination wedding various factors including venue, budget, the number of guests, food, decoration, photographer, and most importantly, favourable hospitality services seem like daunting tasks.
When it comes down to choosing the ideal destination for your wedding, Udaipur is everyone’s favourite destination because of its high hospitality standards. Udaipur is well connected with major metropolitan cities of India, making travelling convenient and easy for families and guests. Anyone willing to have a traditional, yet beautiful wedding arrangement will fall for the greenery and charm of Udaipur.
Top Wedding Venues in Udaipur
Once you are done with the task of finalizing the destination for the wedding, thereafter, comes the troublesome task; where should one host the wedding?
Choosing the ideal venue plays a prominent role in executing a perfect wedding. However, there are several factors to keep in mind while choosing the right banquet or lawn. An ideal wedding venue must meet the set standards of a traditional yet modern event and various occasions including the pre-preparation of a wedding. From mehndi to the pheras, each event must be meticulously planned.
Udaipur offers the most desired venues for all the Big Fat Indian Weddings. So, let us explore some of the top wedding venues in Udaipur.
- Chandra Mahal, The Oberoi Udaivilas – Being one of the top luxurious hotels The Oberoi Udaivilas makes your occasion unique and memorable. With a capacity of 110 people, the Chandra Mahal is perfect for elegant and private wedding gatherings.
- Kunwarpada Lawns, Jagmandir Island Palace – Also known as the garden of heaven, Jagmandir Palace overlooking Lake Pichola and city of palace caters to grand wedding ceremonies and extravagant setup.
- Mewar Mahal, Taj Lake Palace – This magnificent beauty with luxurious events spaces are perfect for the royal wedding affair. Mewar Mahal has a capacity of hosting 75 people at a time, ideal for small wedding affair.
- Lower Lawn, The Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace – Surrounded by gorgeous lakes and Aravalli hills, this venue is an excellent wedding location with a touch of traditional charm to add to your wedding. It is spread over 20,000 square feet, making it the most suitable wedding venue in all seasons.
- Mewar Terrace, The Leela Palace – With a luxurious and classic ambience, it is one of the most popular venues for weddings in Udaipur. With selective areas for different occasions, it makes the arrangement flexible and convenient, meeting the modern-day amenities.
- The Jehan, Justa Rajputana Udaipur – Crafted for grand events is one of premium banquet halls located in Udaipur jüSTa Rajputana. The Jehan exemplifies the luxury with the pillarless venue and pristine white marble flooring. It has a modernized and contemporary vibe that comes with an attached lawn of 20,000 sq. ft. making it an ideal venue for grand occasions and weddings.